Count Your Blessings

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. - Matthew 6:34

Hey buddy. Today I'm not really sure what to write about... Just wanted to write you a letter to tell you that I love you sooo much! You're growing so fast and doing so many new things! You love to talk and smile when I sing "Count your blessings". As I sing I touch above each eyebrow, nose, lips, then each ear. One spot for each word. You giggle and smile so big when we play this game. My baby you truly are one of God's most precious and perfect blessings to me! I thank Him every day for giving me the opportunity to be a mommy to someone so beautiful, sweet and happy! You're really starting to develop a sweet little personality. Every morning when we wake up, I wake up to a handsome little grin! Even if you're crying, the first time you see my face in the morning you smile! Your smile is so priceless to me Kayden! I find myself talking silly, making faces, doing just about anything I can to try to make you smile. Then I find the most simple way to make you smile is to laugh... you love mommy's laugh. This morning you tried to reach to my face. So sweet! I could have melted right there as you reached up and smiled at me with those big blue eyes! It was like your own way of an I love you! You are my everything sweet boy! I love watching you grow and learn! But for now, I wish you could just stop growing for a while... Sometimes I wish you could stay my baby forever! I guess instead of wishing, I will stop and praise God for today. I will snuggle and kiss and love on you today. And tomorrow I will worry about tomorrow. You are my life Kayden! You will always be my baby! I love you.

Comments

  1. If anyone is having issues commenting on my blog I apologize. Trying to fix it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts