The First Post :)

Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. - Psalms 127:3


My name is Chelsea. On October 10, 2011 I married my love, Kevin. On November 22, 2011 I gave birth to our beautiful son Kayden Matthew. As the title of the blog states, this blog will be dedicated to Kayden and I will be writing to him. There may be times I will break format and write in general consensus but for the majority, I will only be writing to him. I can't tell you just yet what will be written or the reasons behind each individual letter, but I will be writing from the heart mostly about him. I will be trying to include a bible verse in each post. It may not be the main focus of the entire post, but there will be one.

Writing is an outlet for me. And in the past year, Kevin and I have been through a lot. It's been a rough ride full of ups and downs and times we thought we wouldn't make it. When I say we thought we wouldn't make it, the "it" I refer to is not only our relationship, but also our finances and obstacles we thought we couldn't overcome. We've made it this far though, and through the strength of Christ, Kevin and I are doing well and headed in the direction we want to be in. If it weren't for the birth of our son, I would not have the relationship with God I have today!

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts