Finally Friday

 Finally Fridays will just be a jumbled mess of stale milk found in under the bed sippies and random half-processed thoughts. Yes. My kid occasionally takes a sippy cup to his room. Ok maybe occasionally isn't the right word there but who's counting the days right?That totally awesome husband of yours will be home for a day! A whole day! (Two if you're incredibly lucky) The weekend is here! School-aged kids and working spouses will occupy the house again for a few hours! IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY!!!!!!!


Today I opted out of making dinner which is the stale milk of the day. But the totally awesome bit of today was breakfast! When I went grocery shopping on Wednesday we saw this totally awesome Quaker instant oatmeal with DINOSAUR EGGS in it! Yeah. My dino-digging oatmeal-outing two year old was completely stoked to eat this! Today we ate this magnificent morning meal. Let me tell you how truly magnificent and mind-altering some sugar dinos coated in dissolving sugar eggs can be for a two year old who despises oatmeal! He ate his entire bowl of oatmeal and asked for more! Yeah. Pretty amazing! 

But the dino-diggin' oatmeal wasn't the only awesome purchase made on Wednesday! We also found some Kraft Veggie Pasta and Cheese. (I know you're thinking nasty but I promise it wasn't) It looked just like regular Kraft Mac n Cheese but had a slight difference in taste and smell. I was terrified I just bought four boxes of this funky lunch that Kayden may hate. To my surprise: he LOVED THIS TOO! So I guess today's Finally Friday in a cinch is yummy, healthier alternatives aren't always as frightening or terrible as we may think. :) Happy memorial day weekend everyone! Check out the dino-egg oatmeal and veggie pasta! I promise they're winners!

Comments

  1. I remember that oatmeal growing up! It was definitely sweet, I'm not sure I could eat it now....lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts