Finally Friday! long hair and mommy's new adventure!

It's FRIDAYYYYY! Okay. so it's been a while. Things have gotten crazy busy in our life and somehow you just turned THREE!!! WHATTTT! Where did my tiny precious baby go?! He's still there. Hidden somewhere beneath the long hair and macaroni stained shirts. Deep inside that rough and tough little boy is my sweet loving Kayden! Too often now you're too busy running around the house with the dog, playing race cars and trains, or trying to find new ways to torment the cats to snuggle up with me the way you used to. But my sweet boy those moments although not as frequent as before, are still my favorite! Your vocabulary is out of this world and you are so wise to your surroundings. Although your speech is beyond your age and vocabulary so vast, there are 4 simple words that will never stop melting my heart: "I love you momma"! You love me even when I tell you right from wrong. Even when I'm not in the mood to build your train track for the seventeenth time in one day. Even when I lay your restless little self to bed at night. Your unconditional and selfless love for me rules my world Kayden. You have taught mommy to love beyond measures. To truly love. To be love. I will ALWAYS love you. With all of my heart my sunshine. My whole heart is yours for the taking. No matter what may come, you are my sunshine. My reason for living. And I thank you for that.

Not only have you taught me about love. But about acceptance. A few months back you asked if you could have long hair. Although I never thought I'd allow my son to grow his hair out, I couldn't turn you down! And boy did you stick to your word more than I thought you could! We wash it and comb it with ease. You made a deal with me to keep it healthy and you've done great! I'm so proud of you for it!

Kayden. I am so proud of who you are. You teach me something new every day. I love you my sweet sunshine. With all that I am.

Comments

Popular Posts