It's been a while

Hello my sweet beetle bug. It's hard to believe you are a year old already. 13.5 months to be exact. It's been a long time since I've written you. I did not forgot our letters my love. I've just been a little busy making sure I'm the best mommy to you I can be. And it's proving harder than I'd ever dreamt it'd be. You are walking all over the place. You love to play outside, play with your "vooms" (cars) and you are such a comic relief for your uptight mama. I get scared I'm not doing a good job sometimes. But you notice my down moments. And it is in those moments my sweet darling boy, you are the sweetest. Showering me with kisses an cuddles. Your big caring personality catches everyone by the heart whenever they meet you for the first time. You are so incredibly smart. You're a thinker just like your daddy. Being your mommy makes me float on clouds of happiness. You are my world sweet Kayden. Don't ever forget it. You are my sunshine buddy. My life. My everything. Most of all, you are my heart wrapped up in faded jeans and dinosaur tees. My smile wrapped up in a tiny hand feeding fishies way more than they need. My inspiration. My son. I love you.





Comments

Popular Posts