My Little Jumping Bean Jump For Jesus

Be still and know that I am God. - Psalms 46:10

Kayden, you're four months old now! You are getting so big I can't believe my eyes! Yesterday when I woke up (Daddy had you most of the morning because I worked twelve hours the night before) I went and got you out of your newest and favorite toy: your Jumperoo. You looked up at me and smiled. Then you blew a raspberry! That's your newest trick. But what came after that was most possibly one of the sweetest sounds I have ever heard. You said Momma! I was so happy I almost cried! I tried all day to get you to say it again, coaxing you "Say Momma..." at which your response was a silly grin and blowing raspberries. Oh well. That one time was good enough for me for now!

You are growing and learning new things every day and you make your daddy and I so proud Munchie. By the way... Munchie is one of Daddy's favorite nicknames for you. :) But I want you to know I strive to teach you all that I can. I hope to teach you as well as I was taught about our Lord. I hope one day you will learn the importance of who He is to you. Honey, you are my biggest blessing. Without God, you wouldn't be here. Daddy and I prayed for you from the very beginning. You were wanted so very much! There is a book I like to read to you and you like it too. It's called "God Gave Us You". It's one of my favorite books because it is so perfect in describing how we prayed and waited for you, our little miracle. I hope you grow up to be a strong, loving man who loves God. Things aren't always perfect, but with God there is always LOVE! and with love, there is hope. With hope, there is a chance. So even when you are feeling discouraged, just remember this: as long as you have God, you have a chance for things to look up. I hate having to leave you when I go to work, baby. I really do. But I know we are all in His Hands. I know your daddy takes good care of you when I'm away but I still miss you. I get so down and sad being away from you and Daddy. Then I stop and pray. and I thank God because I am so blessed to come home to two wonderful boys who love me so much. You are so small and young, but already those big blue eyes are so filled with love, they just dance. I hope one day your love grows to all it can be for others and most of all for God. God blessed Mommy with a very compassionate heart, and I see my love in your eyes already. I'm so proud of you Kayden. Never forget how big, powerful and wonderful our God is baby! I love you Kayden. With all of my heart.

Comments

Popular Posts