Just a little note...

Hey sweet boy... I'm at work right now thinking about you. You're already three months old! I can't believe how big you're getting! You love to laugh and sit up and play clapping games. although I do love watching you grow and learn new things every day, I miss the days you were so new. I wish you could stay little forever. You now notice when I'm gone... Each morning, when I get home from work, I wake you up and kiss your nose. You don't make a single peep. You just look up at me with those big blue eyes and smile at me. Then you fall back asleep. Sometimes once you are back asleep, I sneek and pick you up, making sure we're quiet enough not to wake daddy, and snuggle you close. It's those quiet moments when it's just you and me that I enjoy. Those are the moments I pray silently to God and thank him for my precious little you. You are my everything Kayden. When Mommy is having a bad day, one as bad as they come, all I have to do is look at you and get a glimpse of that smile. Then all my frustrations go away! There will be times when you think I'm trying to torture you, times you think I'm just being mean, but I promise you. For the rest of your life, everything I do is for you. Every time you fall, I will be there to catch you my sweet Cupie Doll. I love you to the stars and back. Forever you will be my baby. <3

Comments

Popular Posts