Crawling, talking, growing so fast!!!

Luke 2:52“And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.”
Kayden. You are getting sooo big sweet boy! I can't believe you will be 8 months in two days!!! You are such a curious and intrigued little boy honey. You are crawling now! Sometimes it's still just a belly scoot but you're getting the hang of it pretty quick! You have learned our coffee table is not your friend. You bump your head on it so often but are still so determined to get under it. Honey you've got a determination to figure things out just like your daddy, Kaydo. Just the other day you were sitting in your carseat and I walked outside to take out Sadie. When I came back in you were sitting on the floor and looked up at me so proud of yourself for getting out. Mommy on the other hand was a little terrified. It's now the fun begins... before I know it we will be walking hand in hand instead of walking hip to hip :) (since you're always on my hip). You're growing so fast baby boy. I hope as you grow physically, you grow spiritually as well. I love you sweet boy! Thankyou for being my inspiration buddy!

Words you say now at 7-8 months
  • Mama
  • Dada/Daddy
  • Sadie
  • Maddie
  • baba (any food in general to you is baba)
  • PaPa
  • I lud yuuh (I love you)
  • Hewwo
  • Hi
  • numm (when you really like what you're eating)
  • yeah


Comments

Popular Posts